Collaboration among people with different perspectives & experiences across our business generates the best ideas.
We take pride in the fact that our policies and practices are inclusive to all. Our commitment to a diverse GW&K is steadfast and permeates the entire firm. Our process will continue to be rooted in learning, open dialogue, and integrity.
GW&K has an established Diversity & Inclusion Committee comprised of a committed group of thinkers representative of all departments and business segments. The goals of the committee include:
- Fostering an equitable and inclusive workplace
- Continuing to expand our demographic diversity
- Providing opportunities for growth and education for our employees; and
- Being true allies with organizations in our communities that promote diversity and effect change.
Our firm has established various affinity groups and task forces to support a diverse community and foster a compassionate work environment without bias. These include: Women in Finance, People of Color, and the LGBTQ community.
Advocating for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion In Our Local Communities
GW&K proudly supported the following organizations and their missions to create a more equitable world:
- Boston Cares
- Capuchin Mobile Ministries
- Christ & St. Stephens Episcopal Church Soup Kitchen, New York, NY
- College Bound Dorchester
- Community Servings
- Facing History and Ourselves
- Greater Boston Food Bank
- Innocence Project
- My Life My Choice
- Play Ball
- Second Harvest Foodbank of Central Florida
- Stephen’s Youth Programs
- Trevor Project
- Women’s Lunch Place